Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We had a brilliant day, do you think he enjoyed it as much as me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years but unless we plan weekends away or holidays we rarely get to spend the day time together, we only ever see each other at night and spend the night then get up for work or to tend to our separate children etc. But Monday is my normal day off and he is on resettlement from the army as he is finishing up after 25 years so is pretty much off work for a few months. Well when we got up this morning and once my son was off to school we just hung out all day not doing anything special but just having lots of cups of tea, making a nice big brunch together, watching tv cuddled on the couch, looking at stuff on the computer and helping each other with stuff and just generally having a laugh. But the thing is it was absolutely brilliant just spending the time together like that. We don't live together obviously. We both parted late afternoon when the schools finished as i went to get my son and he went for his visitation with his daughter. Do you guys think he enjoyed that time just as much as I did? We are not kids, im 32 and he is 41. (As i've wrote this he has sent me a couple of texts telling me how much he enjoyed last night and today). Im starting to think we mustve needed it, as he seems on a high now and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment