Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mental Life and A lot of Issues HELP?

dude i deal with this same stuff, only I have a little more on my plate. but for real, like you cant love any one else until you love yourself, so until you gain some self-confidance, it'll be really hard to make friends. Try not to isolate so much. I know this can be hard because even when you are in a group you can feel alone, but just try to put yourself out there, and if rejection is what you're scared about, just take it for what it is and know it wasnt meant to happen. Like I would see about getting a therapist. I have one and she helps me trough alot of things, just seeing her puts me in a better mood. If you dont want to ask your parents, just talk to the one at school, they're there to help. I myself and trying to figure out my purpose for being here and I haven't found it yet, but I know I'm supposed to do something, otherwise I would've died when I overdosed back in october. Just wait it out and try talking to someone, have an open mind. I hope this helps dude, like for real I know how you feel, I wish this thing had like IM's I would so talk to you about everything. try and feel better, I know its rough but its temporary!

No comments:

Post a Comment